17 Best Baby Diapers in Singapore 2022 - Compare Prices, Deals and Reviews
Babies go through a lot of wet and soiled diapers during those first few weeks. To prepare for this phenomenon, most parents build a stockpile of diapers before baby arrives. This can be an overwhelming task for both seasoned and first-time parents, and there are many factors to consider when stocking up, such as baby’s weight, diaper fit, and finances.
Drypers Product Range
To view the full Drypers product line and pricing, check out Drypers Diapers in Singapore
i. Drypers Skinature - Softer than Dryperz Wee Wee Dry, More breathable than Touch : SGD16 to SGD18
ii. Drypers Touch - Softer than Dryperz Wee Wee Dry : SGD21.50
iii. Drypers Wee Wee Dry - Thicker and absorbs more than Drypers Classic : SGD16.90
iv. Drypers Classic - Suitable for day use : SGD20+
v. Drypers DryPantz - Thicker and lasts longer than Drypers ClassicPantz : SGD16 to SGD 25
vi. Drypers ClassicPantz - Better for day use : SGD16.90
Product Rangei. MamyPoko Extra Dry Tape/Pants - More absorption power than MamyPoko standard, lasts longer. / SGD19.40
ii. MamyPoko Extra Dry Anti-Mosquito Tape Pants - Repels mosquitos with lemongrass extract. / SGD16.70
iii. MamyPoko Air Fit Tape/Pants - Extra soft. Also thinner and stretchier than MamyPoko Extra Dry. / SGD23.40
iv. MamyPoko Natural Tape/Pants - Organic diaper with no harmful chemical additives / SGD26
v. MamyPoko Standard Tape / Standard Pants / SGD14.50
vi. MamyPoko Kids Pants for Night Time - Designed for overnight coverage, powerful absorption / SGD21.20
Huggies diapers is one of the top 3 diaper brands on the Amazon Best Sellers Baby's category with more than 30,000 ratings. Their diaper technology for dryness and breathability is clinically proven to help prevent diaper rash or dermatitis.
Huggies has a broad range of diapers that come in various sizes. There are basically two types of diapers i.e. tape or pants. Their product line consists of the following :
6. Applecrumby Chlorine Free Diapers
- 100% Chlorine Free Plant Derived Pulp from Finland (SGS Certified)
- PURE - 0% Fragrance, Toxic Dye, Asbestos, DEHP, Phthalates, Heavy Metals, Latex (Fully Certified)
- Wetness Indicator Strips tell you when your baby needs a change of diaper!
- Up to 12-Hour Dryness and Protection with our Japan Premium Absorb Technology
- Holds 30X its Weight in Liquid
- Feather Soft Top Sheet (diamond quillted) and Back Sheet
- Wide, Sretchy and High Waisted Waist Band for all those blow out moments!
- Gorgeous , soft & dye free refasten-able side adhesive tabs
- Super Long Triple Leak Guard, Dye Free Barrier Cuffs (15mm lenght) for the perfect leak protection
- Pack Size: 24 pieces
- Size: 380x280mm
- Baby's weight: 3 - 6 kg
14. Pee-Ka-Poo Diapers
15. Rascal and Friends Diapers : Eco Friendly Diapers Singapore
16. Bambo Nature
17. ECO BOOM Biodegradable Diapers
ECO BOOM Biodegradable Diapers Price
You can always start small. Try stockpiling no larger than size 1, just in case you don’t like the first brand you try.
Once you get a feel for fit, cost, brand, and size, go ahead and purchase more — up to an entire year’s worth or more of diapers. Keep in mind your own baby’s weight and rate of gain when planning. Never pay full price for diapers unless it’s an emergency (more on saving on diapers below).
Keep in mind that different brands may work better or worse for different babies, so be open to trying a few different diapers before you decide on the right ones for you. Sometimes a diaper that costs a little more is a better fit and works better, making it worth the extra money.