8 Swim Diapers Singapore 2021
What is a Swim Diaper?
Types of Swim Diapers
Swim diapers are designed to contain poop while the baby is underwater. It does not prevent pee from spreading in the water, and there is still a risk of runny poop spreading in the pool. They can usually be worn under swimsuits.
Types of Swim Diapers
A. Disposable Swim Diapers
Pros : Easy to buy, easy to dispose
Cons : Not environmentally friendly
B. Reusable Pull Up Diapers / Snap On Diapers
Pros : Easy to wear, doubles as a training pants, environmentally friendly
Cons : More laundry, Have to carry wet diaper around after swimming, If the baby poops in the diaper, taking it off may get messy
Difference Between Swim Diapers and Regular Diapers
Regular diapers absorb every drop of moisture it comes into contact with. These diapers will quickly swell up as they absorb pool water which will make it incredibly bulky and hard to move in.
Can I Wear A Diaper Under A Swim Diaper?
It is not advised to wear a regular diaper underwater as it will still absorb the pool water and swell up.
However, if the baby is spending a large amount of time outside the water, it may be a good idea to wear a regular diaper underneath the swim diaper. This is because swim diapers do not contain pee, and if your baby pees in it while you are carrying them, you may end up with pee all over you.
Swim Diapers can be worn on their own or with swimsuits.
Best Swim Diapers in Singapore
1. Qoou Reusable Swimming Diapers
- A size suitable for everyone: adjust the size of the swimming diaper according to the front and rear waist.
- Suitable for babies from new birth to 6 months baby (within 10kg).
- Strong absorption and breathability.
- These diapers are reusable, fully machine washable, and more absorbent after washing.
- Microfiber inserts offer high softness and comfort to keep your baby's skin dry and reduce rashes.
- Swim diapers prevent poop "accidents" in the pool and significantly decrease the spread of fecal contamination.
- Care instructions: It is recommended to wash your hands with detergent. dry. No dryer
Qoou Swimming Diapers Price
2. Charlie Banana - Cloth Diapers Singapore
- Reusable 2 in 1 Swim Diapers and Training Pants
- Cloth diaper that doubles as a swim diaper and training pants
- Many designer options
- Waterproof outer layer and a soft organic cotton interior lining which is gentle against your baby's skin.
- Trim fit, easy removal, and a fine absorbent layer to minimize little accidents.
Charlie Banana Diapers Price
3. Huggies Little Swimmer
CONTAINS MESSES WITHOUT SWELLING UP
Made of unique absorbent material, Huggies® Little Swimmers® swim pants let your baby move freely in the water. The stretchy sides and waistband ensure a snug fit and elastic side guards give added protection against leaks.
FITS JUST LIKE A SWIM SUIT
Huggies® Little Swimmers® come in bright, vibrant colours with fun designs. Just pull them on and have a splashing good time. The easy open sides mean wet swim pants come off quickly when it’s time to head home.
Huggies diapers comparison : Huggies Singapore - Price and Reviews 2021
Huggies Little Swimmers Price
4. MooMooKaw Reusable Swim Diapers
- One Size (fits babies from 3 months to 3 years)
- Fabric Content :Inner & Outer Layer 100% Polyester
- Adjusted with side snaps.
- Great for using either at the beach or the pool.
- Designed to contain accidents with the fully elasticised waist and thighs.
- Washing Instructions : Recommend to wash on gentle cycle and hang dry.
- No bleach or fabric softeners.
- Over 12 designs to choose from
Moo Moo Kow Swim Diapers Price
5. GOO.N Disposable Swim Pants
- Designed for swimming and water activities
- Made for a snug fit, even in the pool.
- These diapers do not swell and allow your baby to move freely in water.
- Cute designs make swimming pants more fun to wear!
- Does not contain the same absorptive polymers required to function as a regular diaper.
GOO.N Swim Pants Price
6. Moony Swim Pants
Moony Swim Pants Price
- Designed for waterplay at pool, beach, splash park, and more.
- Won't swell and drag down like regular diapers, giving your baby a comfortable fit while playing in water.
- Leak guards to prevent messy accidents.
- Made in Japan
Moony diapers comparison : Moony Singapore - Price and Reviews 2021
Moony Swim Pants Price
7. Bambino Mio Reusable Swim Diapers
- Easy to use
- Drawstring waistband
- Assorted Designs
- Made from inner: 80% cotton, 20% polyester with polyurethane coating, outer: 100% polyester.
- Concealed water resistant layer and leak-proof legs offer containment when in water.
- Cotton terry lining is super soft against baby's skin.
- Made from lightweight fabric, it doesn't weigh baby down in the water like disposable diapers.
- Machine washable and can be tumble dried.
Bambino Mio Reusable Swim Diapers Price
8. Pampers Splashers Disposable Swim Diapers
- Perfect for the beach, pool, or any water activity
- Protects while they play with 360 degree Gap-Free Fit waistband
- Doesn’t swell in water like regular diapers for comfy water wear
- Contains mess with Dual Leak-Guard Barriers for worry-free water play
- Easy to take off when wet with Easy-Tear Sides
- Sold per piece on Shopee, not per pack
- Pampers diapers comparison : Pampers Singapore - Price and Reviews 2021
Pampers Splashers Swim Diapers Price