12 Best Baby Milk Bottles in Singapore 2023
Even if you plan to breastfeed, a baby bottle is a key item for your baby registry so that others can help with feedings during the first year. But this is a baby-gear category that might cause genuine decision paralysis, because there are so many bottle brands, shapes and materials, from BPA-free plastic to glass and silicone. It's overwhelming trying to intuit which bottle your baby will take.
Types of Baby Bottles
Plastic bottles are affordable, light, easy to hold and won't break easily when dropped. There are many options in the market for plastic bottles. However, some plastic bottles may have BPA, which is bad for health. They may not be safe to put in the microwave or dishwashers. Lastly, some brands may have many parts which may be troublesome to clean.
Best Baby Milk Bottles in Singapore 2023
With all the baby bottles available in the market, it can be a confusing ordeal to decide which baby bottle is best for your child. There are glass bottles, plastic bottles, silicone bottles, anti colic bottles, wide neck and narrow neck bottles.
1. Philips Avent Natural Baby Bottle - Best Baby Bottle for Gas
- Prevents colic using anti-colic technology
- Features a clinically-proven, anti-colic nipple that flexes to your baby’s feeding rhythm
- Wide neck for easy assembly and cleaning
2. Comotomo Silicone Baby Bottle - Best Silicone Baby Bottle
12. B.Box Bottle - Best Baby Bottle for Formula
1. Why should baby bottles be BPA-free?When babies use bottle which isn’t BPA free, their body can absorb the BPA molecules. The issue is that BPA acts as an artificial hormone, disrupting a baby’s hormonal development and potentially leading to major health issues later in life.
2. When is the best time to introduce a bottle?Although there is no ideal timing, lactation consultants generally advise waiting until the breast milk supply is established and breastfeeding is going well. An ideal time for introducing a bottle is between 2-4 weeks.
3. How to clean baby bottles
4. How long to sterilize baby bottles in boiling water
5. What to do with old baby bottles?
- Recycle them.
- Use them as traveling snack containers.
- Turn them into art supply containers or for rinsing out paintbrushes.
- Donate them to a local animal shelter, hospital or zoo. I think they're probably less picky about the condition.
- Give them to the kids to use with dolls.
- Use them as measuring cups for liquids.