With all the baby bottles available in the market, it can be a confusing ordeal to decide which baby bottle is best for your child. There are glass bottles, plastic bottles, silicone bottles, anti colic bottles, wide neck and narrow neck bottles.
Glass bottles are thermal shock resistant, so they can go from freezers to boiling water without breaking. They are also dishwasher safe and they wont absorb colors or odors like silicone and plastic bottles. However, they are heavier to hold and are usually more expensive compared to plastic or silicone bottles.
Plastic bottles are affordable, light, easy to hold and won't break easily when dropped. There are many options in the market for plastic bottles. However, some plastic bottles may have BPA, which is bad for health. They may not be safe to put in the microwave or dishwashers. Lastly, some brands may have many parts which may be troublesome to clean.
Silicone bottles are soft and most closely resemble a breast, making it easier for babies to accept. They’re unbreakable and free of many chemicals usually found in plastic bottles. They are dishwasher safe and easier to clean as they usually have less parts than plastic bottles. However, silicone bottles are usually the most expensive and there are not as many options in the market. There is a risk of them leaching at very high temperatures, and they can also discolor and absorb odors over time.
Below we have listed some of the top baby bottles in the market. Which will you choose?
1. Philips Avent Natural Baby Bottle - Best Baby Bottle for Gas
- Prevents colic using anti-colic technology
- Made of BPA free polypropylene plastic
- Features a clinically-proven, anti-colic nipple that flexes to your baby’s feeding rhythm
- Anti-colic nipple helps prevent trapped air in the stomach.
- Soft natural shaped teat to mimic breastfeeding, making it easier for the baby to latch onto it
- Nipple that can flex when baby is feeding
- Contains a unique valve on the nipple that makes it easy for the baby to latch on
- Valve on the nipple opens to release air into the bottle during feeding : Prevents air from collecting in the tummy which would have lead to gas
- Flexible with anti collapse design
- Ergonomic bottle shape to make it easier for babies to hold
- Wide neck for easy assembly and cleaning
- BPA free baby bottle
- Sizes : 60ml, 125ml, 260ml, 330ml
Philips Avent Natural Baby Bottle Price
2. Comotomo Silicone Baby Bottle - Best Silicone Baby Bottle
- Dual anti-colic vents to reduce air intake
- Soft skin like nipple to avoid nipple confusion and help babies accept the bottle
- Easy to clean : Only 3 pieces (body, ring, nipple) and wide neck design
- Safe for boiling, steaming, microwaving and dishwasher
- Made of food grade silicon
- Leak free and spill free
Comotomo Silicone Baby Bottle Price
3. Heorshe Ultra Wide Neck Baby Bottle - Best Baby Bottle for Breastfed Babies
- Mimics Natural Feeding
- Ergonomic comfortable grip
- Designed to help reduces intake of gas, a potential cause of colic or spit up
- Cap allow to easy to remove
- Ideal for combining bottle feeding and breastfeeding
- Nipple is 100% silicone, soft, flexible and designed for optical compression
- Easy to assemble and clean
- Max Heat-Resistant Silicone Material 180℃/356℉
- BPA free
- UV / Steam /Microwave /Top rack dishwasher safe.
- Recommended disinfection method is boiling water.
- The bottle material is made of medical silicone, like human skin. If we frequently sterilize them with UV, it will accelerate the aging of bottle, but it will not produce harmful substances.
5oz/150ML, S-flow nipple
8oz/240ML, X-flow nipple
He or She Baby Bottle Price
4. Hegen PCTO PPSU Feeding Bottle - 240ml/8oz
Growing with your baby, these storage containers can also be used as a snack cup or to store baby food, semi-solids, puree, biscuits, fruits or even juices!
- World's first patented no screw thread closure; the Hegen Press-to-Close, Twist-to-Open™ (PCTO™) innovation allows the bottle to be pressed on and twisted off conveniently with zero spillage.
- Air venting bypasses the milk minimizing formation of air bubbles and oxidation of precious nutrients. Built-in anti-colic air vent reduces unwanted air intake.
- Elliptical-shaped silicone teat closely mimics a mother's breast to simulate a real latching experience, making combining breast and bottle feeding possible.
- Off-centre teat enables your baby to feed in a natural upright position.
- Express, Store and Feed within a single container with interchangeable pump or adapters, feeding collars and storage lids. No wasteful transfer of milk necessary.
- Hassle-Free Cleaning: The smooth interior surface, wide bottle opening and minimal parts make cleaning exceptionally easy.
- Additional teats of various sizes (sold separately) allow mothers to simply swap to their choice of teats (slow/medium/fast/thick feed) for baby’s perfect feed as time goes by.
- Breast milk storage lids (sold separately) allow the feeding bottles to be converted to air-tight and secured storage containers easily by simply swapping the interchangeable lids.
- Sizes : 60ml, 150ml, 240ml, 330ml
Hegen Baby Bottle Price
5. Tommee Tippee Closer To Nature Bottles
- Natural breast-like shape
- BPA free
- Smooth and flexible silicone teat that easily latches
- Anti-colic : Contains valve to reduce air ingestion
- More than 10 designs
- Suitable for cold water and steam sterilization
- Available in 150ml, 260ml and 340ml sizes
Tomme Tippee Closer to Nature Bottles Price
6. Pigeon Weaning Bottle with Spoon - Best Baby Bottle for Weaning
- Convenient for one handed feeding
- Suitable for travelling parents and babies
- Soft squeezable bottle
- Leak proof spoon storage cap
- Suitable to hold and serve baby food
- BPA free
- Sizes : 120ml, 240ml
Pigeon Weaning Bottle with Spoon Price
7. Dr Brown Natural Flow Options Glass Wide-Neck Bottle - Best Baby Bottle for Colic
Dr Brown's Flow Options Glass Wide-Neck Bottle is a glass baby bottle that uses anti-colic technology that helps to prevent colic in babies.
The breast shaped nipple is specially engineered to offer consistent, natural flow, so you and baby know what to expect in every feeding. The shape of the nipple is contoured for a proper latch and a more natural bottle feeding experience – perfect for switching from breast to bottle and back again!
- Anti-colic internal vent system : Works together with silicone to offer a flow rate that resembles breastfeeding
- Helps reduce colic
- Decreases spit-up, burping, and gas
- Aids in digestion
- Enhances sleep
- Helps preserve nutrients in breast milk and formula
- Wide neck bottle design makes feeding time more comfortable
- Vacuum-free feeding helps digestion
- Sizes : 150ml / 270ml
Dr. Brown's Baby Bottles Price (5oz)
8. Tinukim Hands Free Baby Bottle
- Equipped with removable handles to encourage independent feeding.
- Includes a straw
- Nipple that resembles a breast, double vented to prevent gas and colic
- Unique flow system to allow your baby to control the milk's flow.
Tinukin Hands Free Baby Bottle Price
Cheaper Hands Free Bottle Alternatives (Not Tinukin)
9. MAM Easy Start Anti Colic Bottle
- Silicone Nipples
- Self-sterilising : Place the bottle in a microwave for 3 minutes to clean it
- Clear measurement markings
- Even drinking flow
- Cons : Has six parts, not convenient to wash and assemble
- Cons : Not completely leak proof
- Sizes : 5oz, 9oz, 11oz
MAM Easy Start Anti Colic Bottle Price
10. Simba PPSU Wide Neck Feeding Bottle
- Made with FDA standard food grade PPSU and materials
- Heat resistance of feeding bottle is up to 197°C
- Experimental evidence proves that the feeding bottle is able to withstand repeated steam sterilization 1000 times
- Light bottle with high durability and hardness
- Printed with Germany imported lead-free ink, SGS non-toxic tested
- Equipped with cross hole mother's touch anti-colic nipple
Simba Milk Bottle Materials
- Cap／Neck Cap／Handle : Polypropylene (-20℃~ +100℃)
- Bottle : Polyphenylene Sulfone (-20℃~ +197℃)
- Anti-colic Nipple : Food grade silicone (-40℃~ +150℃)
Simba Milk Bottle Price (Dorothy Wonderland)
11. Medela Calma Breast Milk Bottle - Best Baby Bottle for Newborns
Calma is an innovative feeding solution created for breastfed babies. It is designed to not interfere with breastfeeding, to let your baby feed the way they learned at the breast.
It was developed in cooperation with breastfeeding experts from the Hartmann Human Lactation Research Group at the University of Western Australia.
• Allows babies to retain their natural feeding behaviour
• Babies can drink, breathe and pause regularly
• Introducing a teat when breastfeeding is established
• Allows natural switching between breast and bottle
• One size and shape fits all
• Safe drinking – the baby does not swallow air during the feed
• BPA-Free, 0+ months
• Sizes : 150ml
Medela Calma Baby Bottle Price
12. B.Box Bottle - Best Baby Bottle for Formula
- Suitable for travelling mothers that carry their baby around
- Features a removable dispenser at the bottom for formula milk powder
- Ergonomic design
- Made of pp and silicone.
- No BPA, Phthalates or PVC
- Dishwasher and sterilizer safe
- Size : 240ml
How To Use
- Pour formula milk in the dispenser at the bottom of the bottle
- Fill up water section of the bottle with water.
- During feeding time, press the release button to mix the drink
- Shake the bottle, then feed the baby
B.Box Milk Bottle Price
Post a Comment