10 Cheapest Diapers in Singapore 2023
Babies go through a lot of wet and soiled diapers during those first few weeks. To prepare for this phenomenon, most parents build a stockpile of diapers before baby arrives. This can be an overwhelming task for both seasoned and first-time parents, and there are many factors to consider when stocking up, such as baby’s weight, diaper fit, and finances.
Cheapest Diapers in Singapore 2023
1. Joybaby Standard Pants
Joybaby Standard Pants Price
2. Sensi Baby Pants
Sensi Baby Diapers Price
3. Tape Diapers and Pants - Trial Pack
Hey Tiger Diapers Price
4. Vakind Cloth Diapers
Vakind Cloth Diapers PriceSGD2 (Single piece) on Lazada
Out of stock? Find on Lazada
5. Beaba Diapers Sample Pack (5 pieces)
Beaba Diapers Price
6. MamyPoko Preemie
- Designed for smaller sized newborn babies
- Curve fit design to fit baby's natural fetal position
- Side perforated lines for easy removal
- Air silky softness that is gentle to the newborn's delicate skin
MamyPoko Preemie Price
7. Nomieo Tape Diapers and Pants Sample Pack (3 pieces)
Nomieo Diapers Price
Offspring Diapers PriceSGD3 for 3 pieces on Lazada
9. Huggies Silver
Huggies Silver Diapers Price
Huggies Silver Pants Price
10. MamyPoko Standard Pants
- Breathable and comfortable to prevent stuffiness
- Prevents leakage : Fits well to minimize gaps and prevent sagging
- Sizes M to XXL
MamyPoko Standard Pants Price
1. Diapers Guide 101
2. How to Buy Baby Diapers
You can always start small. Try stockpiling no larger than size 1, just in case you don’t like the first brand you try.
Once you get a feel for fit, cost, brand, and size, go ahead and purchase more — up to an entire year’s worth or more of diapers. Keep in mind your own baby’s weight and rate of gain when planning. Never pay full price for diapers unless it’s an emergency (more on saving on diapers below).
Keep in mind that different brands may work better or worse for different babies, so be open to trying a few different diapers before you decide on the right ones for you. Sometimes a diaper that costs a little more is a better fit and works better, making it worth the extra money.
3. How Often Should You Change Your Baby's Diaper?Change your newborn’s diaper every two to three hours, or as needed, according to experts. Because if the diaper isn’t changed frequently, the baby is at risk of developing skin rashes, infections, and a variety of other health problems.
4. Things to Consider When Picking Your Baby's Diapera) Pick Trustable Brands
Make sure you pink a trustable brand.
b) Diaper Features
c) Pick the right size
Avoid loading up on one size because your baby will require bigger-sized diapers every few months.
d) Skin Sensitivity
If your baby has sensitive skin like having rash because of diapers. You must look for hypoallergenic diapers. For example: Huggies Little Snugglers
5. What is diaper rashDiaper rash is a common type of inflamed skin (dermatitis) that appears on your baby’s bottom as a patchwork of bright red skin. Wet or infrequently changed diapers, skin sensitivity, and chafing are all common causes of diaper rash.
6. What causes diaper rashDiaper rash can be caused by a variety of factors. Diaper rash can occur when a new food is introduced into your child’s diet. It could also be the result of a new laundry detergent or bath product.
Diaper rash can also occur when a child’s diaper is not changed frequently enough or caused by antibiotics your child is taking. Additionally, diapers or wipes that aren’t compatible with your child’s skin may be the reason of their diaper rash.
7. How to treat diaper rash
If the cause is a lack of hygiene, you should change your child’s diaper on a regular basis, making sure to thoroughly clean the baby’s bottom with a wipe or wet washcloth after each change. Then, apply a thin layer of diaper rash ointment to your baby’s bum to keep moisture at bay.
If your baby’s skin is really sensitive, it is best to use a diaper designed for sensitive skin. Change your child’s diaper frequently to avoid diaper rash in the future — moisture trapped on your child’s skin for an extended period of time can be quite harmful.
If it is due to a yeast infection. This will take a week or two of daily application of anti-fungal cream. Always make sure that your baby’s bottom is dry and clean while you’re treating them.
8. What to know about diaper rashDiaper rash is frequently caused by a skin irritation caused by too much moisture in the diaper. The best way to solve this problem is to keep your baby’s bottom dry.
For heavy wetter, do not change diapers too soon because if your baby sitting in a lot of moisture for long periods that can cause rashes.
It is also critical to avoid using any petroleum-based products on your baby’s sensitive skin because they cause too many dry spots, which can worsen the condition or cause more frequent flare-ups. Vaseline, Icy Hot, and Aquafor are examples of such products.