Best Diaper Brands for Newborns in Singapore 2020
If you are looking for the best diaper brands for your newborn in Singapore, you've come to the right place. Babies go through a lot of wet and soiled diapers during those first few weeks. To prepare for this phenomenon, most parents build a stockpile of diapers before baby arrives. This can be an overwhelming task for both seasoned and first-time parents, and there are many factors to consider when stocking up, such as baby’s weight, diaper fit, and finances.
It’s easy to get carried away while shopping for baby in pure pregnant bliss. But understanding what baby will actually need, versus purchasing a room-full of newborn diapers at the first sight of a sale, is essential.
You may be wondering: How quickly do babies outgrow the smallest diaper size? What if you decide one style is better than another and experience stockpiler’s remorse? How many newborn diapers do you actually need? Should you stock up on larger diapers as well?
To discover the answers, check out the guides below:
Mamypoko Air Fit
Moony Diapers in Singapore are also known as Mamypoko Air Fit diapers. This is their most popular range. Made in Japan, MamyPoko Softest to Skin diaper, awarded No. 1 Mom's Choice in Japan for 3 years in a row.
Mamy Poko Air Fit is a curved fit diaper in Singapore that is made with airy silky material, a breathable cover sheet, and stretchy gathers for a comfortable fit. The contoured comfort waistline places 50% less pressure on your baby’s tummy, so the stretch band does not cause abrasion. The diaper moves well with your baby’s body and has improved absorption and prevents leakages effectively. Available in both tape and pants version.
Extra Dry, Extra Long hours even up to 12 hours. Available in both tape and pants version.
Mamypoko Extra Dry has a speed airwave sheet that focuses on instant absorption, to keep your baby’s bottom completely dry. The superior absorbency is said to last up to 12 hours. The diaper is designed to promote airflow, so moisture and heat can be released effectively, preventing diaper rash.
Huggies Singapore has a broad range of diapers that come in various sizes. There are basically two types of diapers i.e. tape or pants. Huggies diaper line up (based on materials) include Platinum, Gold and Silver.
Huggies Gold reviews rated 4.9/5 (more than 50 reviews) on Lazada Singapore.
Pampers diapers is the #1 diaper on Amazon Best Seller Baby's category.
- Pampers diapers is the #1 diaper of choice in Japan hospitals.
- Diaper range consists of Baby Dry and Premium Care, both available in taped or pants version.
- Best Care for Skin with ultra soft materials that provide optimal comfort to your baby's skin.
- Wetness Indicator tells you when your baby might need a change.
- Pamper'sunique Absorb Away Liner pulls wetness and mess away from baby's skin.
- Breathable materials allow air to reach baby's skin.
- Extra Absorb Channels help distribute wetness evenly for up to 12 hours of protection.
Disclaimer: The prices might vary based on the e-commerce promotions, deals or campaigns that are launched on a regular basis.
How much do baby diapers cost in Singapore?
- Huggies Gold = $0.17 / piece
- Drypers = $0.18 / piece
- GOO.N = $0.23 / piece
- TouchMerries Tape = $0.26 / piece
- Pampers = $0.26 / piece
- Rascal + Friends = $0.28 / piece
- Mamypoko Air Fit = $0.30 / piece
- Huggies Platinum = $0.32 / piece